Born in Breno (Brescia) on 18/3/1975.
Living in Brescia (ITALY)
Associate Professor of Metallurgy (s.s.d. ING-IND21) in the Mechanical Engineering Department at the University of Brescia.
October 2016: Associate Professor of Metallurgy in the Mechanical Engineering Department, at the University of Brescia.
November 2002: Assistant Professor of Metallurgy in the Mechanical Engineering Department, at the University of Brescia.
July 2002: Ph.D. in Material Engineering at University of Brescia on the Application of Advanced Analytical Techniques for the Study of Metallurgical Problems.
December 1999: degree in Mechanical Engineering at University of Brescia.
From 2008 he is teacher of “Metallurgy” (Industrial Engineering Degree, N.O.).
From 2003 he is teacher of “Metallurgical Plants” (Material Engineering Degree, N.O. and V.O.)
From 2005 to 2009 he was teacher of “Corrosion and Protection of Metals” (Material Engineering Degree, N.O.).
In 2003 he was teacher in the II Level University Master in “Metallic materials”, organized by the Universities of Bergamo and Brescia.
In 2001 he was exercise teacher for “Chemistry” (Information Engineering Degree, V.O.).
In 2000 he was exercise teacher for “Chemistry” (Electronic Engineering Degree, V.O.).
- Structural, micro structural and mechanical characterization of thin solid films deposited on metallic alloys to increase their mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
- Characterization and modelling of mechanical behaviour of metallic materials, in particular cast iron and steel.
- Study of hot and humid corrosion phenomena in metals.
- Study of ladle refining and vacuum degassing processes for the production of clean special grade steels.
- Study on the recycling and the reuse of electric arc furnace (EAF) slags.
- X.R.D. (X-ray Diffraction)
- X.R.F. (X-ray Fluorescence)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- S.E.M. (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- E.D.S. (Electron Dispersive Spectroscopy)
- Conventional mechanical testing
- Good knowledge of Autocad, Deform-2D, Calcomos.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics software: Matlab, Origin, Matematica.
- Programming language: Pascal.
- Word processing and data sheet software for MS-DOS and Windows.
- English: good
- French: basic knowledge